Sunday, April 18, 2010

Taylor Swift is Indiana Jones


Don't be confused when you read the title.
Taylor swift not play Role as Indiana Jones.
But She said she was Indiana Jones when Justin Bieber got a call her.

on her FB she said

"Got a call from my baby boy Bieber. He was like "Miss Swift, Chuck Norris wishes you good luck". I was like "You don't have to tell me that. I am Indiana Jones". ACMs!!"

======= ======= ====== ====== ============ =========

Jangan bingung saat kamu baca judulnya.
Taylor swift tidak berperan sebagai Indiana Jones kok
Tapi, dia bilang dia Indiana Jones waktu Justin Bieber menelponnya
di FBnya dia bilang

"Dapat telpon dari Adik tersayangku Bieber. Dia bilang "Miss Swift, Chuck Norris mendoakanmu semoga berhasil". Dan aku bilang "Kamu tidak perlu bilang itu padaku. Aku adalah Indiana Jones.ACMs!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?