Monday, April 26, 2010

Papa JONAS Love INDONESIA

Everybody who tweet in this afternoon you must know about that.
Yes, in this afternoon (Indonesia time), Papa Jonas is on twitter.
He always try to reply all Jonas's fans question
after his tweet
"
OK. For 15 minutes I will answer some questions..."
Jonas fans start mention him some questions (include me)
Eventhough there's no one of my question is replied by him.
But one of his answer that I Love very much

One of Jonas Fans ask this
"what is your favorite place to visit?"

Then Papa Jonas reply this
"I LOVE Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. But I have found things to appreciate in every country."

So....
We must be proud Indonesian People because Indonesia have a list on Papa Jonas favorite place to visit List.
Are you exicited now..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?