Thursday, April 8, 2010

Barefoot Day

I don't know about this but Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, and Frankie Jonas
spend today without shoes. Even they ask all their fans to get involve.

Nick Jonas says via twitter
"Hey everybody! So glad your all getting involved with a day without shoes. Remember some places require shoes. So be careful! Love you all."

Joe Jonas tweet
"
Sounds awesome!! One Day Without Shoes! I woke up and locked my shoes in a locker and we'll bring them out (cont)"

Demi Lovato tweet
"
My awesome director @ericdeanseaton is letting me go barefoot in this next scene for Sonny!! #hardwithoutshoes"

Joe Jonas tweet
"
Golfing barefoot with @nickjonas"
"Frankie J barefoot for a day"

Nick Jonas Retweet to Joe
"
RT @joejonas Golfing barefoot with @nickjonas "
"
The bottom of my feet are completely green after golfing without shoes on, but its awesome! #hardwithoutshoes"


wanna join guys...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?