Friday, April 23, 2010

Miley Cyrus says Hannah Montana is her security blanket


Teen star Miley Cyrus said Hannah Montana is like her 'security blanket' and she'll be sad to film her final scenes.

Cyrus, 17, who can currently be seen starring in the new movie The Last Song, will soon be filming her final scenes on the hit Disney show.

Talking about her new movie, she said to UK newspaper Daily Record: "It has been nice to have a break from the show and play something a little bit more dramatic.

"A part of that makes me sad because the show has been like a security blanket. But another part of me is happy to move on to a new chapter of my life."


She added: "Just because I want to move on from the show doesn't mean I don't appreciate what it has given to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?