Sunday, April 26, 2009

THE BOY COMES BACK...!!!


THAT'S SO AMAZING...!!!
The second series of Motogp made me so...excited...!!!
I never thought that my boy can get his first podium in Motegi - Japan. I'm so Surprised...!!!
When the race began, i guess that Dovisiozo who took the third place but when i knew that's Pedrosa i'm really happy. Believe it or not i scream all the time to support Pedrosa.
When he could overtake Rossi and get the second place that's like a miracle and i hope Pedrosa can get the best for him. Although, he not the winner but i'm really satisfied about his performance yesterday. i Hope it will be continue and Pedrosa never get accident anymore.
Go....PEDROSA...!!! THE BOY COMES BACK...!!!

1 comment:

  1. yes, truthly i'm very ecxited too when see pedrosa can follow the 2nd series of motogp and can finish on 3rd place

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what do you think?