Monday, June 7, 2010

A Poetry For Mrs. Christin

Not a paper found on the table
Not a book read by the people
Not a song played on a player
But your voice that makes us clearer

Your smile calming my heart
Your laugh shining the day
Tired was not in your vocabulary
Cause you want everything's done in hurry

Flashback when we stick together
Trying to be someone better
You never stop wishing us on your prayer
Keeping faith, no surrender

You ever flood your face by your tears
When we touched your hand ask for a wish
But now our eyes's flooded by the tears
Knowing you now rest in peace
Just one thing that we can give in
A poetry for Mrs. Christin


This Poetry is made on May 25th 2010 by my self. I made it at night after knowing that Mrs. Christin passed by in the morning.
I'll miss u Mrs. Christin
Thanks for everthing you gave to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?