Thursday, June 10, 2010

My 18th Birthday




I can't say anything on My 18th B'Day but that day is The Great Day ever.
I felt like whole the world said " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" for me.
They flooded my Phone, FB and twitter.
Some of them give me some cute gift.
Even from My NJATA admin give me surprise
check it out www.nickjonasandtheadministration-id.webs.com
and You know what? Kawanku Magazine say happy B'day to me too. (look pic on the top).
Well, then i keep in touch again with my friend from DC. she told me a lot of her experience when she met JB on their free concert in DC.
that's so fabulous :)
I can tell more about it cuz Those're too sweet for me and i just wanna say thanks for everybody who help me got my Greatest day.
Thanks so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?