Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nick Jonas And The Administration (NJATA) - Who I Am album


Who I Am Album offically release
I give you the Song List of the Album
No. Title Writer(s) Length
1. "Rose Garden" Nick Jonas 3:34
2. "Who I Am" Nick Jonas 4:05
3. "Olive & an Arrow" Nick Jonas 4:59
4. "Conspiracy Theory" Nick Jonas 3:47
5. "In the End" Nick Jonas, Greg Garbowsky, P.J. Bianco 4:52
6. "Last Time Around" Nick Jonas, Greg Garbowsky, P.J. Bianco 4:07
7. "Tonight (new version)" Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Greg Garbowsky 4:19
8. "State of Emergency" Nick Jonas, John Fields 3:34
9. "Vesper's Goodbye" Nick Jonas, P.J. Bianco 3:11
10. "Stronger (Back On the Ground)" Nick Jonas, Leeland Mooring, Jack Mooring 4:54


source : wikipedia.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?