Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MANCHESTER UNITED SUMMER ASIA TOUR 2009


The best of england's football team "MANCHESTER UNITED" will hold their summer tour and in 2009 they hold "ASIA TOUR 2009".
And below the scheduled that i get from manchester united webiste
* MU vs MALAYSIA XI , July 18th 2009
* MU vs INDONESIA ALL STAR , July 20th 2009
* MU vs FC SEOUL , July 24th 2009
* MU vs HANGZHOU GREENTOWN FC , July 26th 2009
I can't wait the Friendly game between The Red Devils vs Indonesia All Star because it will be so nice, I can watch my favorite football team come to my lovely country.
Although i can't see MU live but i can watch them live on TV.
Truthly i really want to come to Gelora Bung Karno Stadium to see the UniteD live but in fact i can't coz my holiday is over and i live in a little town that so far from Jakarta , i live in Klaten a little town between Solo and Yogyakarta.
But i'm really exchited to wait them in Indonesia, see ya next July at 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what do you think?